The safety of our students and staff is our highest priority. In accordance with CDC recommendations, we are taking extra precautions to limit the amount of traffic at school. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We have implemented the usage of masks, gloves and hand sanitizer wherever possible.
- Facilities are cleaned twice a day, including door knobs.
- Staff and students are expected to comply with all procedures.
- Temperatures are taken for everyone who enters the facility.
- Pickup and drop off times are specifically limited, with social distancing maintained. This includes limiting only one parent at a time. Only infant and toddler parents are allowed for pickup and drop off, and even then on a case by case basis.
- Lunches are provided by parents instead of our normal offerings so as to limit outside services.
Please let us know if you have and questions or concerns.
What Parents Say:
Definitely a good choice choosing our son to go to this school. We questioned it from a lot of different montessoris but at the end we made a very good decision here. All of our friends and family will also be sending there children here. Excellent staff and front desk people!
I transitioned my 4 year old daughter here from another daycare where she was unhappy. I chose this Montessori school because of the warm and welcoming atmosphere they gave as my first impression. And it has become even better since. Their focus is truly in the interest of the children, not doing it for the business as such. That is what makes the difference.
This is a beautiful preschool embracing the essence of Montessori with fantastic teachers and facilities. My child comes home very proud with stories to tell of another exciting day. The facilities is renovated and everything is so clean.
We are very happy with the school, teachers & the positive experience. Along with academics, extra curricular activities motivated kids & enjoyed it very much. Overall great experience for us.
We have seen incredibly positive changes in her skill levels and also her socialization with others. You have provided a wonderful educational and social environment for her, and we are quite pleased that Lily will remain with you until elementary school. We appreciate all that you do for our children, and count ourselves lucky to be part of the Kidz Camp family.
My daughter loves Kidz Camp Montessori and so do I! It has been an amazing experience. The staff and teachers are wonderful and extremely dedicated. My daughter has thrived during her time here and has gotten an excellent head start for kindergarten because of the hard work and dedication from her teachers. They are very nurturing and they know how to make learning fun!